Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Monday!!

Kids are FINALLY back to school after the hurricane stuff. YAY!!! I went out shopping for a bit... Came home.. cleaning. Been doubling up on the iron but my iron is still not up. UGH, it stinks. Did nothing all weekend. Went to moms. Did some haircuts. It feels like I never talk to an actual person, I had better start calling people so I don't forget how to speak!
Played chutes and ladders with Savannah yesterday. She wouldn't play with me again because I won. I tried and tried to lose, but I kept landing on ladders and her chutes. Basement is still a work in progress. UGH.
Did I mention school back in? YAY!!
=)
have a great Monday all. Happy First day of FALL!
Love,
Dianna

1 comment:

the curl said...

You get that trait from your mom and your auntie curl. We both don't like to talk on the phone, I like to talk, just not on the phone. Wonder what Dr. Phil would say about that, ha ha. "How's that workin for ya"?
I'd say pretty good, I don't like to talk on the phone, ha ha.

You can't lose for winning, good thing to keep saying to ourselves.

Love ya,

Curl