Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Monday

I woke up and thought today was going to be smooth, but the people around me have other plans LOL
We joined the YMCA with Mom and have been working out alot. It's very nice and very stress relieving. We picked mom up on Saturday morning and spent the morning working out. We all had a good time.
Yesterday Johnny and Angie went with us to the Y out my way and we all worked out.
Im a little sore today, but not much, so I guess that means I need to work out harder.
The boys are playing basketball there alot and they love it!
They are making lots of friends and burning up lots of energy.
Savannah liked it until a girl got her trapped at the top of the play land and was pulling her hair and hitting her. Now she is scared to go up there.
Thanks Bratty Kid.
On Friday I gave my notice for babysitting. I am officially done :o) I am very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyy excited to be done for good.
No more going back. None.
The parents make me insane and I have no tolerance for them anymore.
So finished it is :o)
I was very proud of myself and it went smoothly.
So a couple weeks and DONE DONE DONE :o)
Haven't a clue what I am going to do, but I am just going to let what happens happen.
My health isn't worth it.
Savannah gets registered for school on February 1st. I am so sad about it.
If I think about it I cry.
Im very very sad :(
From school on it goes so quickly.
She'll be grown before I know it.
Okay I gotta run, baby is crying
Have a great day all!

4 comments:

Spider Girl said...

Heh, I'm at the gym lots too! Happy workouts to you in the New Year!

SassyFemme said...

Good for you for giving your notice! Find something that will make your spirit happy!

Hey, with Savannah starting school, maybe you can get a job in the school system as a teacher's assistant? You'll still be working with kids, but only short amounts, and you'll have the same hours as the kids? Just a thought.

Carie said...

I am so happy for you, no more stressing over will they show up won't they show up stuff wooohooo

Ashley's first day of school I cried so hard...but I cried just as hard when she left for 7th grade lol I am with you on them growing up to fast...I miss my small baby

Lisa said...

Good for you Sis!!! I wish I had the guts to do that. I would love to stay home with Allie. I almost gave my notice once, but chickened out.

Good luck. Keep me posted.