Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Monday again

LOL It's been a full week since I have updated.
Im beat. We went to YMCA yesterday and worked out. I got into watching a movie and before I knew it I had logged 5 miles on the bike!
Today was my first day not babysitting in awhile.
I spent the full day cleaning Savannahs room. We went through all toys, washed them, straightened out her clothes and put away toys that she no longer plays with.
Since there are no babies anymore, she was allowed to have all her barbie stuff down.
We made her a barbie doctors office and bedroom and townhouse.
She played up there all day long and was soooooo good :)
She is sick though :( has a bad cold. Yesterday she was crying and crying her eyes hurt so bad and she had a bad headache.
Today sneezing and coughing. Poor baby girl.
Tonight I am still cleaning, I did the bathroom and Anthonys room.
I pretty much cleaned all day.
It takes me all day, I wash the ceiling fans, wash the walls, get the baseboards.
Tomorrow is the middle floor then Wednesday the basement.
By the time I get down here, I will need to re overhaul the upstairs!
Tomorrow also starts American Idol, I am extremely happy!!!
Sandy thanks for the video and the pictures, the video was so hilarious! I loved it!
I miss pictures. My camera is broke :o( This breaks my wee little heart.
Hopefully soon a new one will come my way.
Have a great Monday night all and I will try to update more frequently!

1 comment:

Twinkie said...

You wash the walls? I'm going to lock you in my house for a month and see what happens! LOL