Thursday, November 22, 2012

I am thankful for God


I am thankful so much to God. No matter how badly I behave, He gives me gifts all the time.

I am blown away at times at His kindness towards me, no matter how badly I behave. I am far off my path from where I was in my walk with Him, but He never ceases to amaze me with His amazing love for me.

I am so very thankful that He chose me, I am very thankful that He had endless amounts of love for me and shows me grace that goes above and beyond what I could ever ask for.

I'm thankful for everything in my life, but none of that would be possible without Him.

Gives me strength I never knew I had, leads me in the right way, nudges me to look deeper into myself and see my worth.

Shows me I deserve everything and it is attainable through Him.

He makes my heart full, He makes my mouth smile..........

He is awesome.

He is my Father.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Love,

Me

No comments: