Monday, July 16, 2012

Tornadoes and Rainbows

Last night my dream was so vivid. It was storming outside and I was in my old house on Tallow Lane.

Tornadoes were coming all around me. I wasn't scared, but I wanted to take pictures. I ran outside with my camera and I slipped and fell in a huge mud puddle. I was trying to get up without getting mud on my camera.

I look through the lens and I see two tornadoes swirling about. I remember feeling apprehensive, but not scared.

All the sudde two huge rainbows appear and dominate the two tornadoes. I took hundreds and hundreds of pics and I couldn't get enough of the beauty of the rainbows. Breathtaking beauty in the midst of a storm.

When I woke up, I smiled because rainbows are God's promises. I saw two.... Backs up with scripture.

For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them. Isaiah 61:7 KJV

I have been going through quite a storm lately and I am ready to receive my blessings.

Trying so hard to surround myself with positive people. Even at the cost of losing people who claimed to be my friend because I was trying to change my life.

Trying to look for the positives in the people in my life.

I am so ready for my blessings, so ready to receive good that is coming my way.

God rocks =D

Love,

Me

1 comment:

Melzie said...

aw sounds so cool. where you sort of hate waking up to real life again lol.