Monday, November 02, 2009

Monday

Ah, it's Monday!!!!! Anthony and Juan are home from school today. Anthony has had a pretty good fever, aching and coughing. Juans achy.
Been going to the gym every day again, gonna try to go again today. My friend was there yesterday and I really needed to see them yesterday and we talked for over an hour. Was extremely nice =)
I didn't have any arguing this weekend. If I thought I was going to be snippy w. anyone I either went to the gym or just laid in bed and talked on the phone. This weekend I just couldn't handle stress or any sort of conflict, so avoidance worked. YAY!!
Kyle was nice enough to bring Savannah to my moms on Halloween so I could trick or treat w her some. Was very nice. She's adorable.
Was alone Saturday night, was kinda scared alone that late at night on Halloween. I had watched Ghost Hunters all evening and some of them, even though I had seen them, scare me.
Spending alot of time alone I'm learning alot about myself. I'm not as bad as I used to think as in worthless. It's people who can't get me to be what they want me to be who have problems with me. Or when I won't do something they want, or if I form my own opinion. I know Karma bites ya in the rear, it has gotten me a few times. But I noticed when I do good things, good things come back to me in ten fold.
I read this bible verse alot. A whole lot, it hangs by my bed. I finally got it.

“Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.”

If those things are not present in a relationship or you can't apply that in some way to your relationship, then there is no love.

Happy Monday
Love,
Dianna

No comments: