Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Howdy!

3 blogs this week!! Im going for a record or something
Today hasn't gone too well. Im tired and I think I have an ulcer.
Our house is hectic.
Mom thinks we need supernanny.
Kyle and I are having serious communication issues along with other issues.
The kids and everyone aren't getting along.
3 oclock comes and I get upset.
Everyone will be home and all the fun starts.
Supernanny would run away from this house.
Throw the dogs barking all the time in there and we have a funny farm LOL
Savannah has dance tonight.
Im gonna lay down and try to get some sleep.
The boys woke me up this morning too early.
I need sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Lighthousegal said...

I know exactly what you mean about a hectic house. Ours is total kaos most of the time.
That is why I look forward to my days off during the week......Peace and quiet. Kids at school, Michael at work, no tv or music or tv and music at the same time in the same room, no bouncing balls, just QUIET.