Friday, April 13, 2007

Hey, I'm still here

I've been getting a flurry of emails about where I have been.
I'm here. Just haven't felt much like computing. Secretly I have been in Toon Town Central. A game me and my mother are sadly addicted too. You play with people around the world and it's just a fun fun game.
Went for my Osteoporosis follow up today. I have to take 400 mg of Calcium, 3 times a day along with Vitamin D along with my iron and then he gave me a stand by prescription of Fossomax once a week. My aunt told me some bad stuff about that, so I may just start with the calcium and then see from there.
I'm tired. Absolutely Tired.
The UPS job thing. They didn't read his application, just the resume'. He was on the last part of the interview, he told him his sister worked there.
Said Nope, big nepotism policy there. So no no no on the job. Wouldve saved alot of time n excitement had they read the application first.
Oh well. Such is life.
Savannah is being set up to be tested for Celiacs. Oh what fun.
The disease literally Sucks.
We are having a small party tom. for Savannahs birthday. Her birthday was Easter Sunday. I just don't feel like having a big shin dig this year.
So just a wee lil party.
She is 5. Kind of bittersweet.
So grown up.
Off to clean for company if I can muster up the slightest bit of strength.
Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Carie said...

well happy birthday Savannah!!!!

that was a hard age for me lol, when Ash turned five I was sad cause she was in kindergarten and she was doing everything on her own, I no longer had a baby lol and man did I miss it lol

I am addicted to an online game as well, neopets...alot of my friends and family are on it so we are always on it togather lol