Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Monday!!

Hope everyone is well!! Everything going good here! coming out of my winter funk! ready for summer!!!!
Spent the weekend pretty much with mom! we had a swell time!
Savannah had dress rehearsal Saturday. She did sooooooooo well!
I didn't remember my camera. Long story. I can't believe that I forgot.
Kicking my own self in the rear!!
I'm ready for Derby!!!!!
The weather here is crazy. One day hot, next day cold.
I want it to stay warm. I wanted to get out and take pics of all the spring flowers, but Mother nature had other plans and she decided to kill all the blooms on almost everything!
I'm ready for LOST. Im loving it again!!
Ghost Hunters, Im ready for them too!!!!
It's been so long since i have blogged, I do believe I have forgotten how.
Hmmmmmmmm
I don't know what else to say!
Have a happy monday!!!
xo xo
Dianna

No comments: