Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Been along time, been along time

been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time LOL
I have been addicted to Toontown
My lovely friend Lois got me hooked. I don't play 24 hrs a day or anything, but i play an hour here and an hour there!
It passes the day away i suppose.
Long boring winter. Passing the days til i put my leg lamp up.
1 more week and I should be getting my 3 mos migraine. I am dreading it. I have been drinking extra calcium and that does tone them down a little. I just want them to go away. Permanently
Hmm what else going on. Nothing at all .
Hope everyone is well. Ill be back to visiting blogs soon
Shooooooo bird boy was outside today trying to kill a chipmunk with a golf club. He was missing of course cause chipmunks are super fast, but it was comic relief out there trying to whack them like golf balls.
Crazy bird boy. :P
If I hear him holler Fore, Ill be sure to look for flying carcasses!

2 comments:

Carie said...

jeez he is so the neighbor from hell...heres to hoping the migrain gives you a break ;o)

hows the sweet puppy fitting in? I have an australian shephrd as well, he is all about playing ball and cuddling lol...he was so quick to train and knows all his commands, they are a smart breed :o)

so what did you think of lost last night...seemed a little off to me, I love the show but I thought the bad guys would be smarter than all of that, I mean they have always been outsmarting the good guys so it was wierd that they didn't see this coming....lol Ken was yelling at the TV for Claire to run lol it was great...ughhh I hate that we have to wait to Feb for the rest of the season...

for_the_lonely said...

Shoo...been trying to leave a message here for days, and it wouldn't let me! LOL

Sorry to hear about crazy neighbor boy...don't you wish that they had shock collars for kids like that? LOL!

The doggie is SO SO SO cute!!! Congrats on your new additions!

Love ya,
Sarah