Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Tuesday!!

Feeling 150% better than I did over the weekend and same with yesterday. Not up to my old usual self, but today the whineys are gone and fever is gone. Achiness still there some. Sore throat still there some.
You know, I am soooooo afraid of taking pills, not because of their size or anything, but because of the side effects. This time, I am taking them without a single twinge of anxiety. ::Shrugs:: I guess I felt so badly and know that the only way I will get better is to take them.
I actually ate today. I have been living off ice chips and pudding. So today I did eat some cereal. So YAY! :o)
It's early, I may chat again later. But wanted to update that I am healed!!
:) YEE HAW!

1 comment:

MoonNStarMommy said...

{{HUGS}} Glad you are feeling better hunny bunny sugar butt!